Our beautiful campus offers indoor and outdoor lodging options year round. No pets are allowed on-site for the protection of wildlife and other guests. Check in time is 4 pm, check out is 11 am unless previously arranged. Common areas are shared unless exclusively rented by the day or the hour (see the facility rental tab for pricing).
- Two large yurts with bunks and mattresses
- An indoor classroom with access to internet and projector equipment
- Covered pavilion with picnic tables
- Open area camping with communal fire pit and shared access to bathhouse and pavilion picnic area
- Large bathhouse with flush toilets and multiple private shower stalls
- Hostel style private rooms and dorm with shared common areas that include a fully equipped kitchen, great room, and terrace
SFI members and students enrolled in an SFI class can click on the appropriate buttons to access discounted pricing.