Our beautiful campus offers indoor and outdoor lodging options year round. No pets are allowed on-site for the protection of wildlife and other guests. Check in time is 4 pm, check out is 11 am unless previously arranged. Common areas are shared unless exclusively rented by the day or the hour (see the facility rental tab for pricing).
- Two large yurts with bunks and mattresses
- An indoor classroom with access to internet and projector equipment
- Covered pavilion with picnic tables
- Open area camping with communal fire pit and shared access to bathhouse and pavilion picnic area
- Large bathhouse with flush toilets and multiple private shower stalls
- Hostel style private rooms with shared common areas that include a fully equipped kitchen, great room, and terrace
Camp site in tent, car, RV, or camp trailer (No hook-ups) with access to bathhouse and pavilion.
Small (sleeps 12) or large yurt (sleeps 18)
Private room with double occupancy
Private room, SFI student participating in a field course
Additional guest in private room
Day use and overnight (only) parking fee
Please Call for Reservations 541-597-8530